Dear Devotees, Dandavat Pranams.
Please accept the blessing of my Spiritual Master (Gurudeva) and Grand Spiritual Master (Param Gurudeva), and convey the same to all devotees in your association, to your friends and family members.
Yesterday, on Tuesday the 22nd of September, 2009 we gloriously observed Srila Gurudeva, His Divine Grace Srila Bhakti Pramode Puri Goswami Maharaj’s 111th Advent ceremony in every one of our centers, the largest gatherings happening in the three Temples of Puri, Mayapur and Vrindavan.
The celebration at the Puri Temple was especially attractive due to the physical presence of His Holiness, Srila Bhakti Vedanta Narayan Goswami Maharaj. He gave a valuable 35-minutes discourse glorifying our Srila Gurudeva. Many other senior devotees glorified the pastimes of Srila Gurudeva, according to their remembrance.
The following senior devotees were speakers:
1. H.H Srila Bhakti Vedanta Narayan Goswami Maharaj (the most senior Acharya in the present Gaudiya community)
2. Srila Bhakti Saran Bamon Goswami Maharaj (Vice-President of Sri Gopinath Gaudiya Math)
3. Srila Bhakti Vedanta Damodar Maharaj (Sri Damodar Gaudiya Math, Puri)
4. Srila Bhakti Srirup Sridhar Goswami Maharaj (Sri Krishna Chaitanya Mission, Puri)
5. Srila Bhakti Vedanata Madhav Goswami Maharaj (Sri Damodar Gaudiya Math, Puri)
6. Srila Bhakti Sadhak Sajjan Goswami Maharaj (Sri Chaitanya Gaudiya Math, Chandigarh)
7. Srila Bhakti ……. Muni Maharaj (Temple President of Sri Radha-Govinda Mandir, Vienna, Austria)
8. Sripad Tribhubaneswar Prabhu (a disciple of Srila B.D.Madhav Goswami Maharaj, Puri)
9. Sripad Sankarshan Das Brahmachari (Executive committee member of Sri Gopinath Gaudiya Math)
10. B.B.Bodhayan (aspiring servant of all Vaisnavas & Vaisnavis)
At the end of religious discourses the congregation of devotees all chanted a nice Kirtan.
According to the calculation of the Puri Temple President, Sripad Gopinath Das Brahmachari, more than six hundred devotees gathered to enjoy the nectarian taste of the glorification of Srila Gurudeva, His Divine Grace Srila Bhakti Pramode Puri Goswami Maharaj, and Prasadam, too.
According to the report of the Mayapur Temple President, Sripad Pradyumna Prabhu, more than 30 Sanyasis (renounced persons), 40 Brahmacharis and 600 guests gathered there to listen to the glories of Srila Gurudeva’s transcendental pastimes and to honor Prasadam together.
According to the Vrindavan Temple President, Sripad Bhakti Kinkar Abadhut Maharaj, approximately 20 Sanyasis (renounced persons), 100 Brahmacharis and 650 guests, with a total of more than 800 devotees, gathered to listen the glories of Srila Gurudeva’s transcendental pastimes and to honor Prasadam there.
Please bless us to be able to continue the festival eternally, and always more and more gloriously.