Sree Sree Guru Gaurangau Jayatah!
The moment we shall submit to Sri Krishna unconditionally, our all ills and sufferings will go. A surrendered soul has got no separate desire of his own. He is happy in whatever circumstances he is put to by the will of His beloved Supreme Master.
Sharangati is of sixfold. We are to Practice it :
1. We are to accept all that is congenial for pure devotion.
2. Give up all that is not congenial.
3. Should have firm faith that Sri Krishna will protect us under all circumstances — from outside foes and inside foes (Passions).
4. He is the only Sustainer and Maintainer of our real and apparent selves.
5. We all belong to Him i.e., we are of Him (Atmanivendan).
6. We should give up all material egos — should think we are spiritual spark — minutest part of the marginal potency (tatastha Shakti)of supreme Lord Sri Krishna, i.e. we should be humble than the blade of grass.
A completely surrendered soul has no cause of being worried under any circumstances, under any pressure in this most transitory world. Supreme Lord Sri Krishna protects and sustains always a bonafide surrendered soul. According to our Karma we get congenial and uncongenial environments. Nobody is to be blamed for this.
— Srila Bhakti Ballabh Tirtha Goswami Maharaj