All glories to His Divine Grace Srila Bhakti Siddhanta Saraswati Goswami Thakur Prabhupada and Guru-Parampara (disciplic succession).
Please accept the blessing of my beloved Srila Gurudeva, His Divine Grace Srila Bhakti Pramode Puri Goswami Maharaj and convey the same to all members in your congregation.
We have a few concerns that we would like to share with you. During the festival we will be hosting mostly economically poor devotees who will be unable to afford food and lodging costs for their stay. We are expecting that a large number of devotees will come, and we are therefore also expecting that a large quantity of bhoga/food and other ingredients will be required. The price of all ingredients has increased significantly in the last few years, and therefore we are humbly begging for your help and support, financially, physically, and mentally. We are hoping that you will get involved by helping us to collect ingredients or financially sponsor them so that we can nicely serve all the Vaisnavas who will be attending the festival.
The festival will continue from November 24th to November 25th, 2015.
We humbly appeal to all of you for your financial support and blessings to provide the items listed in the table below for the successful offering of all these services.
Estimated Cost breakdown of Srila Gurudeva’s 17th disappearance festival:
1. Special Puja (worshiping) on 25th morning : Rs.21,000 ($320US) (flowers, bhog and Puja’s paraphernalia).
2. 150 litters milk for sweet rice @Rs. 50 each litter = Rs.7,500 ($115US)
3. 700 Kilograms rice @ Rs 60 each K.G =Rs. 42,000. ($636US)
4. Vegetable of Rs. 25,000. ($379US)
5. Vegetable Oil 75 K.G @ Rs 200 = 15,000. ($229US)
6. Groceries (sugar, white flour, dhal, spices etc) of Rs. 80,000. ($1211US)
7. Raso-Golla (Sweet ball) 5000 pieces @ Rs 5 each piece = 25,000.($379US)
8. Dahi (yogurt) 100 KG @ Rs. 80 each KG = 8,000. ($122US)
9. Sandesh (special sweet paneer) 100 KG @ Rs.200 each KG = 20,000.($303US)
10, The flower decoration of two temples (Sri Sri Radha Gopinath and Srila Gurudeva’s Samadhi) and special garlands of Deities on 24th and 25th of November, 2015 ; total Rs. 80,000. ($1211US)
11. Surrounding temple campus electric lighting decoration for the two days (24th and 25th of November) of Rs. 25,000.($379US)
12. Miscellaneous other expenses of Rs. 10,000. ($152US)
(The above budget is for serving 4000 devotees Prasadam).
According to the requirements detailed above, we are humbly requesting your contributions toward these seva opportunities. Please use your best ability to allow us to honour Srila Gurudeva’s festival properly.
With our heads bowed low we are humbly begging for your support, financially, physically, and mentally.
We, Sri Gopinath Gaudiya Math devotees, are humbly begging again and again that you help us to fulfil our desire to serve and please Srila Bhakti Promode Puri Goswami Maharaj, Vaisnavas, and our Deities.
Please let us know of your donations as soon as possible, as this will allow us to organize all services necessary for the festivals.
Yours in the service of the Supreme Lord,
If you wish you can offer your kind donation in any of these ways.
Even a dollar will help.
Or directly deposit into any of the following accounts:
1) Sri Gopinath Gaudiya Math Indian Account
Sri Gopinath Gaudiya Math. Post Office : Sri-Mayapur; District : Nadia (West Bengal); Pin code- 741313; India.
SWIFT CODE: IOBAINBB001
Account Number: A/C. SB 21547
INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK
195/4, Rash Behari Avenue
KOLKATA. – 700019
BRANCH CODE: 013
2) US Bank Account
Name: Asim Kumar Sau (Bodhayan Maharaj’s legal name)
Account # 01820-02328
Routing # 121000358
Bank of America
San Rafael Main Branch
1000 Fourth Street
San Rafael, CA
3) Canadian Bank Account
Name: Association TerraNation
(Bodhayan Maharaj’s association in Canada)
Account #: 05-65636
Routing #: 00696010
275 Main Street, Box 394
J6A 2S2, Canada
Thank you for your support!